Pages

8/09/2010

Memories

What is memories? memories is a file in our brain that keeps something that already happened, memories of our good time, or even our hard time. Memories teach us what to do in the future. Humans NEVER forget their memories, it just gone misplaced in brain's file somewhere, but why do sometimes we keep remember some memories, neither it's a good one or a bad one? that's because we felt the happening that has occured to us has touched our eart, it make us neither feels happy nor sad. Sometimes a bad memories is hard to let go than good memories, we always remember that memories even if we try to forget it. but a good memories is easy to let go, because it did'nt leave a wound on our heart that hurt us like bad memories.

Memories in man. Almost man can easily forget what just occured to him, or even their late memories, but sometimes they keep teir good or sad memories to learn about his life, to change himself into a better person. Well not all man like that, there's some too who understand memories like woman.

Memories in woman. Woman's brain is designed so it would be hard to forget something good/bad happened to her, like sadness because of her love, or because of her friends, etc.

Thanks to all my family, friends, people that have been giving me a good memories from i was born till the day i would passed away. you have really made my life wonderful
And Thanks to all my family, friends, people that have been giving me a bad memories from the day i was born till the day i would passed away, you've given me a good teaching by your acts to me, i'm not offensed at all by all your acts that hurt me, i've forgiven you even before you hurt me.

Marhaban ya syahrul ramadhan, marhaban ya syahrul syami.

No comments: